A fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplinary property consultancies. With an excellent working culture that incorporates exciting challenges and encourages the development of innovative ideas, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
Account Manager role for someone from an agency background who is looking to specialise in property and planning. With 9 people to manage and a 1 million pound turnover this role allows full individual professional development.
One of the country’s top 20 multi-disciplinary consultancies with highly experienced specialists in valuation, investment, planning and building consultancy. A simple but strong goal of understanding their client’s business, bring expertise and enthusiasm to work with them to create, develop, and enhance their business interests makes this company the trusted property consultancy it is today.
- Taking charge of accounts, driving them forward, using initiative and pro-activity to achieve delivery for the client
- Being the main point of contact directly for clients, where appropriate and establishing strong relationships with clients and associates
- Pulling together communication plans and proposals
- Selling-in to the media across national, regional, local, trade and broadcast press
- Coming up with leads and helping to win new business
- You must have a track record of working on property and planning issues and have a good knowledge of the processes involved to achieve planning consent.
- A good knowledge of Local Government, it’s mechanisms and politics.
- A successful track record of running consultations, events and other programes to gather support for planning projects on behalf of clients.
- Ability to work flexibly across accounts with different demands and manage time as well as priorities
- Desire to manage and motivate people
- A desire to learn and develop within an organisation
- Hands on approach to work (likes to get hands dirty) and happy to go above and beyond
With an excellent office culture filled with experienced, accomplished and knowledgeable people who achieve measurable results, make sure not to miss out on being part of the team whom are a valued asset of this successful national organisation.
Apply for this role
Email Amandeep Gill (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your latest CV if you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity. Or find more details and apply directly from our jobs board in our member's area: Account Manager, Public Affairs