If you want to join a talented team drawn from FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, leading consulting firms, politics, government and charities as an Account Manager then this is definitely the job for you!
Account Manager role for someone who has the intellectual strength and commitment to result-driven execution in order to tackle the leadership challenges of today and tomorrow.
A global advisory firm that works with the world’s largest and most complex companies and organisations, provides strategic consultancy to protect and grow the reputations of companies and brands to secure their commercial success. With international offices across the world, this business forms a powerhouse uniquely equipped to provide the advice required to make critical business decisions.
- Taking charge of accounts, driving them forward, using initiative and pro-activity to achieve delivery for the client
- Being the main point of contact directly for clients, where appropriate and establishing strong relationships with clients and associates
- Pulling together communication plans and proposals
- Selling-in to the media across national, regional, local, trade and broadcast press
- Coming up with leads and helping to win new business
- A previous track record in another communications agency
- A good knowledge policy formulation in the UK and track record in public affairs
- Ability to work flexibly across accounts with different demands and manage time as well as priorities
- Desire to manage and motivate people
- A desire to learn and develop within an organisation
- Hands on approach to work (likes to get hands dirty) and happy to go above and beyond
If you are a highly motivated individual with an enthusiasm for clear thinking, strategic clarity, audience-led insight and powerful creativity ready to work with other like-minded individuals to provide clients with comprehensive strategic counsel to create value by building and protecting reputation, get in touch.
Apply for this role
Email Francesca Messa (email@example.com) with your latest CV if you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity. Or find more details and apply directly from our jobs board in our member's area: Account Manager, Public Affairs